Welcome to Cowboy Church
YOU MAY ASK " What is Cowboy Church? "
This 3 Minute video done by channel 7 news about Harvest Ranch Cowboy Church should answer a few of your questions.
Contact Us at:
Are you looking for a place that you feel at Home????
Come and be a part of what God is doing here at Cowboy Church.
Kick your boots or Gym shoes off and make Cowboy Church Your place of praise and worship.Here at Harvest Ranch Cowboy Church we are not building A CHURCH
we are building THE CHURCH.
- We only have service on Tuesday Night at 7PM. This Tuesday night service is no different than what quite a few church's are doing in every denomination when they start a Saturday evening contemporary service for people that don't come to traditional worship service on Sunday Morning. Cowboys and Farmers worked or did the Rodeo on Sundays and had church whenever and wherever they could. Every day is Gods Day and we should be serving and worshiping Him every day of the week.
- At 6:30 PM our Kids corral starts in the arena: Devotions, Games, animals and Pony rides. Kids 5 - ? years of age.
- At 7 PM the Cowboy Church service starts. The kids (The Posse) dismiss the service each Tuesday with a real cowboy song.
- Our Services are a little over an hour long, but people stay late to fellowship and listen to the cowboy band jam.
- People show up sometimes 1 or 2 hours early to sit on the porch and relax, or to watch the horses and goats graze in the field or let their kids pet the horses and goats at the fence.
- The dress is come as you are. ( casual but covered ) Some will come straight from the fields and factory.
- We don't pass an offering plate, but we do have buckets on the tables and at the back door for your offerings. We will not hound you for money, if you have it you can give, if you don't have it then don't worry about it. We do pass a bucket sometimes when a special speaker or singer from a distance visits and ministers.
- We will not drag you to the hay bale call (Altar Call) but we will always give you an opportunity to come forward.
- We will pray with you if you want us to or you can pray alone. . Some people just want to talk with God without a bunch of people over top of their backs.
- We are Non-Denominational & We DO NOT take official membership, however you can call Cowboy church your home if you choose and join right in and be blessed. We consider it our responsibility to take care of anyone entering the doors of Cowboy Church. Some come only to Cowboy Church and some attend a traditional church and still attend Cowboy church.
Remember: When you make a member, then that makes all others non-members and we want all to feel welcome at Cowboy Church.
- We believe if you're saved, (Born Again) and live according to what Gods word says, not what your denomination says then you are a member of Gods family & going to heaven.
- Denominational rules and beliefs in a lot of cases give way for divisions and arguments within the family of God. That doesn't please God.
- There are fundamental things in Gods Word that we need to study and show ourselves approved in such as, being filled with the Spirit, gifts of the Spirit, the different callings on the body of Christ. We need to study and find what God has put us here for and fulfill His will in our lives. You find His will in His Word and not in a preacher, denomination, or membership.